Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Dallas Flea

Did any of you Texas peeps get to The Dallas Flea this weekend?


If you didn't you missed a real treat but being the good blog friend I am I have some pics for you.;-)
How sweet was this sign when you first walked in to the main building?


This was an adorable booth.


As was this one!



Personalize cutting boards are a great gift idea!



Look at these letters cut from real books! So clever!

A shabby sweet place to sit down and have a cupcake.






How cute is this?


These letterpress cards from Color Box Designs Came home with me!

We had a blast!

There are many great changes ahead for The Dallas Flea. They are moving to a 100,000q ft space at Fair Park and will launch a market in Houston in the spring along with two other cities.With all the changes they felt a new name was in order. Flea Style. Next month you will be able to follow them online at flea style.com . Until them catch them at here.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I didn't know about this! Did you have a little Cake Bar while you were down there? :)

Decor To Adore said...

Oh my stars and garters! How did I miss this event??? I have pinned their site to my "Deep in the Heart of Texas" board and hope to make the spring event.