Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Slumber Party Fit For a Bride

My Oldest daughter got married last fall and I still have bridal magazines making their way to my house.:-) Recently I saw this beautiful soiree in Southern Bride magazine and just knew I had to share it with you.
It's a combination bridal slumber party and bridesmaids breakfast. How adorable is this?



Wouldn't it be wonderful to serve breakfast on your porch? Especially if you had a beautiful porch like this!













This lovely was featured in
Southern Bride magazine

Angela Marie Events was the event planner extraordinaire for this party.


And last but certainly not least Ashleigh Jayne Photography captured this event so beautifully!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorbs! :)

I am still supposed to plan a little party for the bridesmaids.... I love this idea.
Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

Stacey said...

Yes that's adorable! I wonder what month of the year we could do that? :) October or April maybe.

Decor To Adore said...

What an amazing little gathering. So many sweet touches. Thank you for sharing.

Have a beautiful weekend.

Stacey said...

Thank you for your sweet comment about Spencer's room. I'm really loving it. :)

Michelle said...

Oh what a LOVELY setup!!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

that looks fun, but no more girls to get married in my household, so will have to hold it back for granddaughter one day!

Dee said...

Oh wow! What a beautiful set up. I love all of those wonderful ideas. Thanks for sharing. I am filled with inspiration now. I have two grown daughters and I'm already starting to gather ideas for their special day.... :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! I sure hope you and your family have a very
Merry Christmas! :)
~Liz

benilhalk said...

Gorgeous slumber party!! Your daughter’s party planner did the arrangements amazingly. This setup is looking so lovely. I am impressed by all these colorful arrangements. Great work dear!

Unknown said...

Hello my friend! I hope you are doing well. :)
~Liz

شركة المنزل المثالي said...

تنظيف البيوت
شركات نظافة عامة بالدمام