Friday, September 25, 2015

Mary & Martha

Have you girls heard of Mary & Martha?
I don't know where I've been but this company has been around for 10 years! They are a direct sales company and a division of HALLMARK. I know.
They have a beautiful line with lovely product that conveys a Christian message.


I am in L.O.V.E with that tray!

Perfect isn't it?



Gorgeous dishes


And these disposables are perfect for taking dinner over to a sick friend or neighbor with a new baby.




Super cute dish towels are my personal weakness especially when you wrap a gift in it.



Or turn it into art!


Too many goodies to show here





Swing by the website and spend a leisurely afternoon perusing the beautiful catalog.
Have a great weekend Friends!

5 comments:

Oliva Ohlson said...

This is the third time I've heard of this company. Their products look very good quality, and I like the ideas of the messages provided. TFS

Saleslady371 said...

I'm thinking of how loved someone would feel getting a gift like this especially after surgery, etc. Never heard of the company and am so grateful you posted it to educate me! I just wish you had one of those tags for twitter or FB so I could pass it along! I think your exquisite taste speaks for a lot of us, Lisa.

Have a great weekend, friend.
Mary

Rue said...

Hi Lisa :)

That's a whole lot of cute things! I'll have to check out their site. Thank you :)

And thank you for your sweet comment about my office.

Have a beautiful day!

rue

Unknown said...

Ewe! Super CUTE Stuff! :)
I'll go check it out.
Thanks Lisa.
~Liz

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Well I love all of it...just wonderful!