Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Adorable Dorms

Summer is winding down for those of us with children still in school (Yes they are still children as long as the bills come to MY house)and many of you us are still scrambling around to find various dorm room accouterment. Well, technically kiddo #4 will not be in a dorm this year because she and several friends are moving into their first apartment which is even WORSE than the dorm because we have to buy sofas and such. Anywho look what I found!
LeighDeux

the most adorable dorm stuff evah!
They are famous for their headboard pillow

Why didn't I think of that? Is that not the cutest?

You know this would be precious in your guest room too.

And will you look at this curtain call bedskirt!

What couldn't you hide under that?
They have the prettiest fabrics and make gorgeous pillows that would look amazing on YOUR couch!




I told ya!
They have all sorts of pretties and colors and prints to suit every one

Go check them out here.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

So cute!! When my boys lived in dorms I was so amazed at what the girls do. The boys do nothing even remotely similar. Vacuum cleaner? What's that? Trash can? Why?

Decor To Adore said...

I want that headboard like a thirsty man in the desert wants water. Oh my stars I might just never get out of bed. :)
Thank you so very much for your continuing friendship. It means so much to me.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Fabulous bedding and pillows. It all looks so colorful and pretty.

Unknown said...

LOVE the colors.... How cute!
~Liz