Thursday, May 5, 2016

Sofas

I need two new sofas to go in my new great room.There are so many choices!

This sofa from Quatrine is a beauty!


These sofas from Wisteria are really pretty.




This sofas mini ruffle welting makes it so charming!


The Pottery Barn Carlisle sofa is a classic choice with its rolled arm and turned wooden legs.



Love the pretty ticking fabric on this pretty.


This BSC Rachel sofa is another option.

It can be skirted in several really pretty ways. Sorry no pics of that.:-(
Well there you have it. Do you have a favorite sofa?

It's Thursday so you know what that means! TOHOT!
 photo alisa-signature_zpsd3btqte0.png

8 comments:

Stacey said...

I love the two with ruffles! Love love. Which one are you choosing?

Eilis said...

They are all beautiful. I'd especially love choosing pillows for the seasons on the Wisteria one. It seems like it could be completely transformed from one look to another.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh Lisa, so many choices!!! I guess I'd go for the most comfortable one since it'll be going in your great room. I can't wait to see which one you'll choose. I'm loving the ruffles!

Saleslady371 said...

I especially like the tickling fabric one. I can only dream of the white ones; so pretty though!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Great choices! I love furniture, and looking at different styles. You have found great options here.

Hena Tayeb said...

the first one is really cute.. love the ruffle detail.

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Love your choices. My #1 is in the market for a sofa so I sent her your link. Enjoy your day.

DD's Cottage said...

So many good sofas! I love slipcovered ones for the look and ease!