Sunday, November 15, 2015

Chestnut Square Holiday Tour of Homes

Once again it's time for the McKinney Texas Chestnut Square Holiday Tour of Homes.


This is an annual can't miss event that helps fund The Chestnut Square in historic downtown McKinney,Texas. Here's a sneak peak at the homes that will be on the tour this year.













This year promises to be a real showstopper! The residents of the historical district have such pride of ownership and it always shows up in their beautiful Christmas decor.
To purchase your tickets go here.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm going!! :)

Decor To Adore said...

Oh boy do I wanna go!

Saleslady371 said...

They are all beautiful homes. I'm not so sure about yellow on a house as big as the first one, but I love that last white house. Which is your favorite?

Katie Mansfield said...

Hi Lisa, I found you through Decor to Adore. McKinney is so much fun. Katie