Thursday, June 5, 2014

eShakti

Several weeks back a "new to me" company contacted me, wanting to know if I would be interested in blogging about their company. As a thank you I could choose a dress of my own from their vast catalog. Well of course! First off let me say how wonderful this company is to work with. To begin with their sizing goes from 0 to 36W. And as if that weren't enough you can totally customize your look. That's right. Change the length, the sleeve in some cases the neckline.

What great news! How many times have we found the perfect dress but ... No more buts! You can get it like you need it.Oh! Did I mention the selection? Oh my the selection!



Are these not adorable?Look at the birds at the bottom of this.

I've always love a black and white combo.



And guess what? They have bridesmaid dresses! Adorable!

Scrumptious colors

Spectacular price points

So precious!
Wanna see what I chose?

It's kinda boho chic and I figured I can wear a slouchy belt with it or leggings in the fall.
And such beautiful detail.




Check out their website

here
and register to get a 25 dollar gift coupon.
They also have a Facebook page
And a Pinterest board

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for the sweet comment about the pesky space above my kitchen cabinets. I love the teal and red together, too. How are you doing?

Unknown said...

How Fun! I will go check them out. Darling dress for leggings! I would totally wear that.

That's pretty cool that they contacted you! :)
~Liz

Decor To Adore said...

I love your dress and am heading to the site now. :)