Monday, March 14, 2016

Wedding Invitations

Not many of you know that in my other life (the one where I'm not picking out cabinets and sinks) I am an event planner. I deal with a lot of vendors and sources and when I come across n especially fun one I love to share with my blog friends.;-)
This sweet Etsy shop has THE cutest kraft paper invitations!

Aren't they adorable?


All the envelopes are lined and the invites banded and beribboned in twine.

They really are exquisite!



And you want to know a fun fact? This shop is in France! She is so sweet and prompt. A real biggie in my neck of the woods. She has tons of other stationery so even if a wedding is not in your near future there is probably something else for you to fall in love with.
One more look...

Please visit
papertreemedia
 photo alisa-signature_zpsd3btqte0.png

8 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Love!! You are good!

Jane

Deanna Rabe said...

Those are great!

I am an amateur event planner! I do teas, and have done weddings, too.

I look forward to enjoying your blog, as it is new to me.

Manu said...

Beautiful invitations!
Have a lovely day

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lisa, Beautiful invitations. Thanks for sharing the site!!
Have a great week~ xo

Rue said...

With beautiful taste like yours, I'm not surprised that you're a wedding planner :)

Those invitations are beautiful!

xo,
rue

Daniela said...

You're true, they're really amazing !
I thank you for sharing the link of the web site and your lovely post, dearest Lisa,
may the reminder of your week be filled with much joy,
sending love to you

Dany

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are very nice! You are good at what you do and enjoy it too! Hugs, Diane

Laura said...

Thank you Lisa!
What a wonderful resource.

Blogging tips