Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fort Worth's Finest. A Home Tour

Had to show you this gorgeous Ft. Worth home! I'm going to let the pictures do all the talking. Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Guest House
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see the listing for this spectacular home do here.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow! Pure beauty! I love all the European touches. Great find.

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

This home is stunning!!! Thanks so much for sharing it. Now, I'm going to go back and take a closer, slower look at all these pics. So many great ideas.

Donna said...

Thanks for showing us this house.My favorite room is the one with the beds built into the walls. So cozy to sleep there.
D

Karen Valentine said...

Oh my gosh Lisa, those rooms are drool worthy for sure!! Thanks for the eye candy, and thanks for giving my hubby your vote! I appreciate it!!
xo,
Karen

Liz Hockamier said...

Wow! DREAMY! :) I love the distressed doors in the kitchen.

~Liz

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I want to move in! Those built in beds are fantastic!