Sunday, June 9, 2013

Save The Dates

OK. They didn't do STD when I got married. I know Lincoln was in office then but, just saying, this is new to me. Evidently you send STD before you send the invite so folks will...save the date. Glad to clear THAT up.LOL! Here's what we're looking at...

Lovely vintage inspired
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SOURCE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SOURCE

Chalkboard inspired items continue to be a big trend.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SOURCE

These are just soooo pretty!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SOURCE

All quite dreamy but Whitney LOVES the maps!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SOURCE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SOURCE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SOURCE
The maps are alot of fun because they showcase places that are meaningful to the couple. you know...where they met,first date, proposal sight etc. Lots of options. They'll be ready in a few weeks and of course I'll share.;)
Have a great week!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I like all of those. I have to admit we have had 3 weddings in the past 2 months and one in a couple of weeks. It was helpful to receive those STDs. Weddings are incredibly complicated now aren't they?

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Lisa!
Thanks for the visit. The Country Living Fair is definitely worth the trip!

Liz Hockamier said...

You know I love the vintage postcard the best.... oh yeah.... it's not about me...LOL! I keep telling my self that!

~Liz

Schotzy said...

SO creative, and I agree, the vintage are just lovely!!!!

myletterstoemily said...

they're all so cute, i couldn't decide!

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you fοr thіs ωonderful read!
! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of іt.

I hаve уou book mаrked to check out new stuff уou pοst…

Visit my blog; gardenіng -
-

Blogging tips