Saturday, May 11, 2013

Oh, The Places I've Been!

Hello, Friends! I know it's been a while since we last visited. Let me show you were I've been!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My sweet daughter got engaged this spring!

On the campus of the University of North Texas
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
where they first met he popped the question.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't that cute? He had one of his classmates from Dallas Theological Seminary follow them around and capture the whole thing! That poor kid was creeping around, duckin' under bushes! Bless his sweet heart! Anywho, since then I've been here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And watched her try on this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And about a million others before she found her dream dress. Of course it's TOP SECRET.;)
Then I've been scurrying about looking at cotton mills
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
flour mills
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And any other venue in the DFDub!
before she decided on Howell Family Farm
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Super cute venue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
with the sweetest little stone cottage for the bridal party.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Whew!!! Glad THAT is taken care of. Next week I'll share some save the dates we are considering.
I'm going to spend this weekend catching up with all my blog friends.
Hope you all are well and having a good May.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Mothers Day Lisa.....oh my goodness you must be jumping out of your skin how exciting....a wedding...and yes an adorable couple
Thank you my friend for your lovely comments on my blog, you blessed my heart. It's weight watchers...and walking thus far. My first weigh in is on Wed.
Have a wonderful day Lisa! Karen acapecodnest

Stacey said...

How neat Lisa! Your daughter and her fiancee are a gorgeous couple! You'll have to keep us posted on how things go.

My son's best friends have all 3 gotten married in the last 6 weeks. We've gone back to Oklahoma every other weekend for weddings. Just got home today. It's hard to believe they are old enough. :)

myletterstoemily said...

oh, how much fun! the venue is adorable!
try to 'squeeze the orange' and enjoy each
precious moment.

many blessings on the sweet couple!!!!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Thrilled beyond compare for you my friend. Nothing better than LOVE. Nothing. So excited for you and your beautiful girl.

Love, Rebecca

Liz Hockamier said...

Oh My Gosh! That is such sweet news!!!!
How fun that you have pictures too!!!!
Congratulations!
I can't wait to see all the plans. We have to wait
Until the bar is done.... Ugh!

((((((Hugs))))))
~Liz

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

You were on my mind today as I went to see a client in McKinney...well North Texas, what can I say, I have two that have been students there. Oh congratulations!!! Have fun...enjoy, pin those pins...I knew something was up from your pins on Pintrest. What a neat venue...enjoy!!! My daughter tried on one of those dresses also!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Congratulations Mother of the bride and to the happy couple. What a romantic setting!

Have a gorgeous day!

Cindy said...

OH Lisa!!!!!!!!! How wonderful and congratulations!!!!!! They are adorable and everything you are doing looks like it will be amazing. LOVE the venue, how cool. I love weddings! Hugs and Kisses to the happy couple!

xo
cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to view this website properly on saffari I feel there's a downside

my webpage - having trouble getting pregnant the third time

Blogging tips