Friday, May 31, 2013

An M Street Cutie

Wanted to share this sweetheart of a cottage with you! We don't see many shingle style homes in Texas so this was a real treat to see this one. Enjoy the tour and have a great weekend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see the listing go here

8 comments:

Donna said...

How adorable and cozy. Love the living room the best.
D

Shelia said...

What a doll house! Thanks for sharing with us.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

myletterstoemily said...

what a darling shingled cottage!
i love your house tours.

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

Oh SOLD!!!!!!!!!! I want it!!!
What a great place and you do such a good job with your pictures.

I just wanted you to know that I have your children's book setting on my dresser as a reminder that God does bring dreams to past and all things are possible. Thanks again for sharing that with me!

Stacey said...

Wow that's as pretty inside as it is outside. Those little cottages are the houses of my dreams! Wish my dream matched my husbands.

Liz Hockamier said...

Are you kidding me? The front door alone is killer for me. :)

Love your tours. You always pick my favorite. :)

~Liz

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I love this cutie! I would move in today!

Schotzy said...

perfect from top to bottom... wow, does anyone live there??

Blogging tips