Monday, January 21, 2013

First House Tour of 2013

Hello Friends!
Hope 2013 is off to a bang for all of you!
Here's home in the great city of Ft. Worth that I thought you would enjoy seeing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Amazing curb appeal!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great studio space
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Adorable!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see the listing go here.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I could absolutely live there!

Don't you think it is strange that they put the bed in the window nook?

myletterstoemily said...

i spent all last week in dallas with my best friend
at the mansion on turtle creek. what luxury and
what a beautiful city!

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

Oh I love this one...I want one, can you just find in on some acreage??...well in my dream!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I am ready to move in! That office space is fantastic!

Decora Adora said...


Oh I love this one..That office space is fantastic!!!
I love your blog
Angelica

Blogging tips