Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Tour This Weekend

This weekend in Mckinney, Texas the Chestnut Square Holiday tour of Homes commences! Included in the lineup
This lovely new home built with the character of an older home
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This charmer is the home of designer and shop owner Kathy Mccabe of My Favorite Room, which I blogged about here and here and here
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This beauty is currently for sale.Go here to see the listing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I blogged about this sweet abode when it was for sale a while back. Go here to read that post.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A vintage home used for commercial purposes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A lovely home in Tucker Hill which I blogged about here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To get more info and to purchase tickets please go here.

11 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

it sure looks like it is going to be a great tour! some of those houses are real beauties!

Stacey said...

I'm going on Saturday! Can not wait. We need to meet soon.

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

Oh we were there last weekend for Charles Dickens Christmas...such a charming city. My son and daughter-in-law love Tucker Hill...they live right down the street in a more beginning life home.
Have fun!

myletterstoemily said...

wish i lived in your neck of the woods to
get a peek inside the sweet homes!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I love a good holiday tour. One year I was a decorator for one of the homes....I never worked so hard.

Have fun!

Liz said...

I think our historic district has a home tour... I need to check that out!! I would love to go with you and Stacey. How fun would that be? :)

~Liz

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

I love seeing all that charm!

Cindy said...

I love all those wonderful old homes in Mckinney. So lovely.

-c

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

These homes are gorgeous!