Friday, October 12, 2012

Meet Nola

You peeps remember this Craigslist steal? (This was the actual photo posted on Craigslist)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well meet Nola!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well this French gal needed a name she's so cute! We used ASCP Versailles on the outside with dark wax and Emile on the inside.I think it will look so cute in Whitney's office with this chair from World Market. Can't wait to get it out of my garage and into her space. I'll be sure to share.:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have a great weekend, Friends!

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Hello! I love love that transformation! Your china cabinet looks like mine but mine looks like your "before". I may have to do something with mine. lol Thank you so much for sharing.
Sandra

Stacey said...

Wow! It looks so pretty. It takes vision when looking through Craig's List. Glad you found something great and saw her potential.

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

What a beauty! And I'm in love with that chair. Visited World Market a few weeks ago for the first time. How I wish they had a location close to me! So many great ideas and options.

Janette's Sage/Simply Your Decor said...

Oh that is great!! Good job girl. Love, love the chair. I went yesterday and took pictures of different chairs for my decorating blog...Home Goods had some wonderful chairs...so many great chairs now

How fun...really how fun. I shopped for my son's new home and it was fun.

Enjoy you creative one!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Lisa! It looks like there are amazing transformations all over Blogland right now! I LOVE what you did with your Craig's List find!!!It is stunning. I'm sure Whitney loves it!
xo,
Karen

Liz said...

Oh Lisa!
You have been busy! I love it. You did a great job!!
It's going to be so pretty.

Hope you have a great week!
~Liz

tattered elegance said...

im a sucker for french furniutre You did a FANTASTIC job~ simply gorgeous i think im gonna have to try the Amile paint now!

myletterstoemily said...

a lovely name for a beauty! you gave her
the best makeover ever!

Blogging tips