Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Whitney's Office

Remember I told you we are working on my oldest daughter's office? Well here's what we've come up with so far.
We love this table from World Market to use as her desk. It's actually a dining table but it gives her plenty of room to spread out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She fell in love with these chairs and we think two of them in front of the desk will fit the bill. They are on casters so people can pull them up to the desk.We both loved the print!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Still haven't decided on a chair for her but she knows she does NOT want black.
Maybe this from IKEA...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Or another World Market possibility.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We are considering painting the wall behind her desk in chalkboard paint. Love these inspiration photos.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And finally! Look what we scored for 100 bucks on Craigslist.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm going to use my mad ASCP skills on it.:) The front runners are Versailles on the outside
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Paloma on the inside.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think this will be a great piece to store books and such. Keep your fingers crossed it all turns out!








10 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Oh my gosh Lisa... when ya'll get done I will find a room to turn in to an office so you can come decorate it! LOL

That desk is AWESOME!!! I highly recommend chalkboard walls... I write ALL. OVER. MINE. CONSTANTLY!!!

I can't wait to see it all finished!!!

:) robelyn

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness, that is going to be a beautiful office. I love the colors in the chair! Can't wait to see what y'all do. Make sure to show us lots of pictures as you go along.

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hey, Lisa. I've been browsing around catching up on all your books & houses! I'm going to go check out the WWI romance. That sounds right up my alley!
Your daughter's office is going to be stunning! Love the desk as well as that second office chair.

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Wow! it looks like you have a great plan! can't wait to see it all together!

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh how fun..now can I just skip school..yes the home school mom abandons her class..and come join in the fun! This is great...enjoy!

rebecca said...

Too, TOO amazing! What wonderful choices--especially the chalkboard wall - with those gold frames!!!! Be still my heart!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh these images are SO inspirational. You should link this fabulous post up to Favorite Pin Friday!

Can't wait to see the office in all it's glory!

Liz said...

How fun! I bet her office is going to be beautiful when you are done! :) Love that hutch...
~Liz

Cindy said...

Wow...awesome finds and LOVE all the color choices. Its going to be just beautiful!

c

Anonymous said...

Usuallу Ӏ dо not read post on blogѕ,
howevеr I ωοulԁ lіκe tο say that this ωгіte-uρ verу forсed mе to try anԁ do ѕo!

Your ωriting taste hаs been suгprіsed me.
Thanks, very nice post.

Take a loоκ at my wеblog - international reputation management

Blogging tips