Saturday, September 8, 2012

An Adorable Abode

This precious property is located in downtown Mckinney, Texas. It's absolutely too cute for words! Isn't it?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love the front side porch!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dark wood floors with crisp white trim
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great view out to the porch
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The sweetest kitchen and master bath
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love it! The vibrant downtown is one reason Money magazine voted Mckinney #2 on it's Best Places to Live list. To see the listing for this cottage please go here.
To read Money magazines Best Places to Live list please go here.



8 comments:

Stacey said...

Perfection!

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

I want to move to McKinney..I want a house like this, just more land with it...well a girl can dream can't she?
This is wonderful

Liz said...

How stinkin' cute is that little cottage!? I love it! :)

~Liz

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

I love McKinney. My dad used to be a member of the country club there. I loved going with him.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am ready to move in! :)

my diary said...

nice post thanks for sharing looking for to visit more..blessings

Cindy said...

Adorable!!!!!!

c

Dinesh gir said...

Visit for any Online Jobs from Home
OnlineJobs

Blogging tips