Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Old Grey Mare Ain't What She Used to Be

This week my youngest child began her senior year of high school. Summer is officially over and everyone is where they need to be.
My oldest daughter, having decided against medical school, acquired a second masters degree in hospital administration from Tulane University. She just moved back to Dallas to become the International Programs Director for a non-profit. We are in the throes of decorating her office. (More on that in the weeks to come.)

Number one son is back at William & Mary Law School
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
after we helped him move from the grad school housing into a condo with 2 friends.
Number two son has started his senior year at OU
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
but first had to move out of his old apartment into a new one.
The high schooler's parking space (as per tradition) has been permitted and painted
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and theyv'e had their senior walk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and breakfast. Can I tell you I am Pooped?
Hope you all had a great summer! I will be blog visiting soon.:)





8 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Wow! What an exciting time for your family! Good luck to everyone in their academic and professional endeavors. And senior year - ah the memories! I have one in high school and one in middle school. Busy years ahead!

Stacey said...

You have been a busy mom! Sounds like you've raised those kids well. :)

Rebecca said...

You have been sooo busy sweet friend. What an honor to you as a mother to have your kids achieve so much.

Our son is a computer programer at OU! :)

Love to you~

Rebecca

Liz said...

How fun! you better be careful.... their all going to be gone before you know it! I don't know about you... but I am READY for law school to be done! One more year! YAY! :)

Congrats on getting everyone started again. :)

~Liz

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Wow lady...you are busy and so is your family..and what joy to see all these accomplishments, I hope you are enjoying just seeing the fruit of your years of parenting paying off...congrads to all and for this next milestone of a year!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am tired just reading about all of it! :)

Love the verse chosen for the parking space.

Hang in there mom.

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Oh my I don't know how you keep up with all of that. Sounds like everyone has something exciting going on.

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Oh, my! Lisa, I'm exhausted just reading this. I know exactly how you're feeling. My youngest is only a sophomore and my second oldest just moved back home (to save money before the wedding) but I understand. They're spreading their wings.

Blogging tips