Monday, June 4, 2012

Lady Butterbug

This weekend I had the pleasure of taking an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint class from Lady Butterbug aka Karla.I had a blast! The class was held in this sweet little cottage just off the square in downtown Mckinney, Texas.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I told you it was adorable!
Everything about the class was wonderful, especially our fabulous teacher Lady Butterbug.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Karla is the perfect combination of knowledge and patience. I think we all came away from the class feeling confident in our new ASCP mad skills.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Of course Karla had the classroom all pimped out in ASCP. Everything was just perfect!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I would highly recommend the class to anyone considering it! You'll be so glad you did!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
To find out more about the ASCP workshops please go here.
To visit Karla's blog please go here.









8 comments:

Jemm said...

What a cute little cottage! I love the white glider in the yard. Sounds like a great class too:)

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

I would love to take one of these classes! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I just found out a little shop close to me will be carrying ASCP. Maybe, I'll have a chance soon.

Packer said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Packers and movers in Chennai

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Well girl you always have info I don't know about and I am going to do this also...that is one of my summer goals, get back at taking classes...well creative classes. I have a few pieces of furniture I want to attack...thanks so much, how fun!!!

Liz said...

Fun!
Can't wait to see your projects! :)

~Liz

Lady Butterbug said...

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words and pics about the workshop. I had a great time too!
Karla

Cindy said...

What a darling little cottage! and I should, cause I have loads of things that I always mean to get to and paint. Hurry and show what you did! :)

c

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

I've met Karla, and she is so nice. So glad you got to this workshop; I'll bet it was so much fun too.

Blogging tips