Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whole Latte Life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There is something about hitting the halfway mark that gives you a whole new perspective on life. You realize that life does indeed have an inspiration date and you had better get busy. For women, we often admit that we need to stop facilitating everyone else's life and start living our own.
For Sara Beth Riley turning 40 brings about a barrage of needed change. She is finally ready to live her life and do the thing that makes her heart sing, selling antiques. She has been patiently biding her time, raising her children, helping her husband establish his law practice, surviving the angst and then joy of an unexpected pregnancy. Yes, Sara Beth has paid her dues, then just when it all seems within arms reach the unthinkable happens. Her mother's death propels her through a series of circumstances toward her dreams in ways she could never imagine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Joanne DeMaio's heartwarming story of self discovery, friendship and taking the long way toward your dreams is a fun summer read complete with romance,BBF's, coffee, the perfect seaside cottage and antiques. (I knew you'd love that) Pick up a copy before you head out to the lake or beach and pick up a copy for your BFF. You can discuss it over a latte on your way to a tag sale.:)
To visit the author's website go here.









4 comments:

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Wow...don't we all hit those points...mine in my 50's? This truly is an age of discovery. I am not finished raising children...still two at home, 16 and 6, but I am noticing these changes even though I am not an empty-nester. I think I will check this out...sounds a lot like "Fresh- Brewed Life" by Nicole Johnson and I loved that

myletterstoemily said...

this sounds like a great book.
it's hard to find our way at
first when empty nesters . . .
then it's lots of fun!

Joanne said...

Hi Lisa, Just stopping by to thank you for your thoughtful review. I love that you call Whole Latte Life a summer read. Summer is a great time to contemplate our dreams, whether we're seaside or sitting on our backyard deck. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story, coffee cheers to you and your readers!

~Joanne

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am putting this on my "must read" list. Thank you for sharing.

Blogging tips