Friday, April 13, 2012

Egg Carton Swap

Just wanted to share with you all the pretties I got in the Egg Carton Swap hosted by Cassandra!
First want to show you what I gave my two sweet swap sistahs.

A Peter Rabbit decoupaged egg carton.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Filled with buttons, ribbons and stuff.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And look at all the sweetness I received!
From Olivia!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All kinds of spring deliciousness inside!

And from dearheart Donna
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Filled with all yumminess!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You must know that they were both packaged so beautifully with tulle and tags, but I wanted you to see all the loveliness inside.:)

Thanks Cassandra for hosting such a fun swap! And big hugs and thanks to my sweet swap buddies for sending me such pretties!








6 comments:

Miss Janice said...

Those egg cartons are AdorAble!

Oliva Ohlson said...

Hi Alisa! Thank you so much! My treat box is precious!
Hugs,
Oliva

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

fun, fun, fun!

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Lisa...I didn't find many bluebonnets myself...I spent tons of gas looking for them and frustrating Benjamin with making him ride around me...LOL

My daughter found one patch in Denton...and she got pics

They said they were everywhere in Austin and I so wanted to go down for a trip and see them...don't know why we didn't have many

Cindy said...

Wow. Those are absolutely gorgeous. And that's one of those things, that I can' bare to "un do" I just have to look at its loveliness for awhile. :) Just beautiful.

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

What fun surprises you had in the egg carton. Those are adorable.

Blogging tips