Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lane Venture-The Next Generation

We all are familiar with Lane Venture, a name synonymous with quality outdoor furnishings.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And if you are like me images of beautiful wicker on wrap around front porches come to mind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But did you know that Lane Venture is now making beautiful upholstered OUTDOOR furniture?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The wooden frames and legs have been treated to withstand the elements and the fabrics are fade and mildew resistant.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think? Wouldn't this be beautiful on your porch or patio?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Go here to check out the catalog.








7 comments:

Stacey said...

I would love to have that first chair inside next to a fire. :)

Annesphamily said...

What lovely furniture! I would really enjoy a patio party if this were on my patio! :)

Please come visit me. I am trying to get everyone to read the Quilt post. It is about a dying little girl and a group of women trying to make a quilt in time. I am quilt clueless but am trying to brighten the short life a small girl and give her family an ounce of comfort when they lose her.

Hugs Anne

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

I wish I had a back porch like that to put an outdoor sofa on! Mine is much too shallow. Gorgeous furniture!

Jemm said...

I think they'd make great furniture for people with kids! They are beautiful, but I don't know if I could do all cloth for outside. Are they waterproof or do they soak up moisture? I love the last pic-it looks like there is a covered patio...that could work :)

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Whenever I see beautiful outdoor spaces like these it makes me wish I lived in California or somewhere where I could enjoy it more often. They'd spend too much time covered up here. But I do have a beautiful set (with covers) that I use on nicer days.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I would take any one of those rooms. Here is Phoenix we live on our patio during the winter.

Liz said...

Perfect dream furniture for my perfect
dream veranda! :)
~Liz

Blogging tips