Friday, March 2, 2012

The Amandas

Have you seen this cutie on The Style Network?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In 2005 Amanda LeBlanc fled Hurricane Katrina with her veterinarian husband Daniel, a 2 week-old, a 2 year old and 2 suitcases. They moved in with her sister until Daniel could find a job. The LSU graduate left behind her New Orleans based business Organized Affairs, but it wasn't long before she set up shop in Alabama renaming it The Amandas.

This cute as a button dynamo is an organizing wizard. Look at some of her magic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She organizes everything from nurseries to garages.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This new series on The Style Network is sure to be a hit! We all love to see someone prevail over adversity and loss and this young woman is certainly an inspiration. Tune in Monday nights at 9:00 central to watch. To see more about the show go here.










7 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Lisa! Thanks for the heads up on this new show. She is adorable! Looks like my kind of show.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

It is times like these that I wish I had cable. :)

Thank you SO very much for your prayers my friend.

I'd love for you to pop by for a visit. I am hosting a $50 Kirklands Giftcard Giveaway.

Liz said...

Oh Good! Something new worth watching... I have given up on HGTV... I'm sooooo sick of House Hunters! :(

Thanks for the heads up!
~Liz

Rita said...

It's wonderful to watch someone overcome adversities, isn't it?

Tracy said...

Oh I have to watch this...I need to get some organization ideas.
Thanks Lisa!

Chris said...

Hi Lisa, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

What's up mates, its great paragraph about teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

Visit my web site reputation management for individuals

Blogging tips