Thursday, February 9, 2012

Soft Surroundings

I've always enjoyed Soft Surroundings, both the catalog and their free standing store. Recently they've revamped their look and merchandise. Take a peek.
They still have lovely clothes and sleepwear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fab gifts and accessories
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And now their home furnishings and decor line is better than ever!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic.
To check out their website go here.
For you gals in north Texas you can visit the store in Southlake.
Southlake Town Square
160 State Street
Southlake Texas 76092
817.442.8423






6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh girl! Love this store! Haven't been about there for a while tho so I'm off to have a look around! So exciting!

xoRebecca

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Fun, fun...the chest with the words I saw in Fredricksburg a few years back, I have pictures of it. Now my daughter works in Southlake, and of course we are over there for basketball and now baseball so I will have to drop in...looks fun.

Julie Harward said...

I love this catalog too..but it makes me wish for longer legs! I loved that linen lamp shade! :D

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Okay you...you must post on losing weight...please, help me out with motivation!! I just spent an hour the gym and the scales didn't move all week and I ate green!!!
I am with you there....new clothes for a new body!!!

Liz said...

Oh! Fun shopping! Love that robe! :)

~Liz

Tracy said...

Ohhh I love it all, but especially the robe.
Thanks for sharing it and thanks for dropping by my place. I am really trying to get back into my blog.
Looks like yall are getting a little snow this morning :-)
Tracy

Blogging tips