Sunday, January 15, 2012

The First Home Tour of 2012

This lovely Highland Park home was recently updated by Dallas designer Anne Schooler. Let's take a peek.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm crazy about the kitchen's painted cabinets!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well known interior designer Anne Schooler is no stranger to lovers of traditional style. Her designs have graced the pages of Veranda, Southern accents and D Home magazines as well as other well known publications. You might remember some of these images.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see the listing for this beautiful home go here.

To visit Anne Schooler's website go here.









10 comments:

Stacey said...

Gorgeous! I wonder if that sitting room is old pine. Looks like it might have been refinished.

Julie Harward said...

Love it..reminds me of the show "Father Knows Best"..I loved the cabinets too! ;D

Tracy said...

Isn't it beautiful? Light and bright! Thanks for sharing.
Hope you are doing well friend.
Tracy

red.neck chic said...

I'm crazy for the SIZE of that kitchen!!! I'm wondering why the single-wide refuses to grow a bigger kitchen...
then if it did I could enlist Anne Schooler's aid...

;-D Happy New Year!!!
robelyn

Susie said...

I absolutely love it all...but that library/den is what I want. Thank you for sharing. Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

Liz said...

Wow! I love seeing a home like a home. Not so staged. This is a beautiful! :)

~Liz

Kelly said...

So pretty! I wish I knew what color they painted the cabinets with!

Nancy said...

Hi Lisa! This is so pretty! The cabinets are just gorgeous! Nancy

LLH Designs said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for indulging my "who are you?" curiosity on my blog! It's so nice to know we're not talking to a computer screen, but to real people! I love that you enjoy house tours! Me, too!

Happy Saturday!
Linsey

Anita Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Gorgeous!!

Blogging tips