Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hoffman Media Hits Another Home Run

With this lovely publication
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It is crammed full of the most delightful and fun crafts!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found my copy at Joann's. Also Martha Pullen, founder of Sew Beautiful magazine (another title in Phyllis Hoffman dePiano's stable of publications) now carries Tilda craft supplies in her online store! I blogged about this Scandinavian line awhile back. Here are a few of the pretty Christmas items that are in the store.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't you love the color palette?
To visit Martha Pullen's store go here.
To read more about (and snag some free how-to's)
Stitch Craft Create go here.








10 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Such cuteness...I love the button trees! :D

Donna said...

What fun!
I am a huge fan of Martha Pullen.
When my daughter was little I sewed most of her clothing and really enjoyed her fabrics and patterns!
I might have to get out and get myself a copy
hugs from here
Donna

Liz said...

I just simply LOVE Hoffman Media!!! Everything they do is just top notch!! I'll be doing another give away in a week or 2 because of them and the over-the-top customer service that they provide. :)

This looks like another winner!
~Liz

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Cute, cute..buttons are really in...so I need to go rob my mom's stash

Oh Sew Beautiful...I use to take that when I was smocking and doing french hand sewing...I am sure it is still great

Oh as for the game...well my son went with his friend, who is an Aggie, and my son wore his Longhorn shirt...so we know the feeling of having one on each side

I hope you are having fun this season..enjoy!!

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Everything looks so festive.

Cindy said...

I do love her books. Such cuteness and always loads of great projects. Thanks for adding to my book addiction, I'll have to go look for this one! ;)

Stacey said...

That is a beautiful color pallet. No time for crafting here though. :)

Stacey said...

That is a beautiful color pallet. No time for crafting here though. :)

notes of sincerity said...

I love my copy of this magazine!! :0)
And I would really like to find the Tilda fabric line. :0) So precious.
hugs. Trish

Roseli Feltrin said...

Your wonderful work this. Congratulations! Visit my blog, I love it. http://studiopetalasderoses.blogspot.com
Kisses and grateful
Roseli

Blogging tips