Monday, December 12, 2011

Cassandra's Homemade Ornament Swap

I recently participated in Cassandra's homemade ornament swap
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and boy what fun! First, let me show you what I made my swap buddies.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Something about glitter and glue that gets you into the holiday spirit! HA!

These are the too cute ornaments that Peace sent me.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Precious!

And look at these lovelies from Molly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Utter glitter goodness! Still waiting on one more bundle that I'll share as soon as I receive it! To see more beautiful ornaments please visit Cassandra's Blog, An Artful Adventure.






7 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Oh.... oh....

I think I just experienced some glitter envy. LOLOL

SOOOOOOOOO cute!!! And the spool ornaments that you made? AWESOME!!!

;-D Merry Christmas!!!
robelyn

Liz said...

What a fun swap! Yours that you made are way cute!!!

I agree! Glitter and Glue do put me in the mood! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~Liz

Erica said...

Fabulous ornaments! What a fun swap this was!

Cindy said...

Cute, cute, goodies! Lovely, lovely fun for this time of year!

-c

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

How fun! And lovely. EnJOY!

Julie Harward said...

Very pretty these are..what would we do without glitter, love it this time of year! ;D

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

How pretty...how fun..how vintage looking

Blogging tips