Monday, November 7, 2011

Tour an Historic Preservation Winner

This lovingly restored treasure is within walking distance of historic downtown McKinney, Texas. Let's take a little walk through.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What a charming front porch!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The entry is huge and full of light.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wonder what's behind that vintage door?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gorgeous Fireplace
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lovely Bathrooms
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A Dream Kitchen
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see more of this beautiful shabby chic charmer go here.









7 comments:

red.neck chic said...

I went to "here" and drooled some more...
I now feel this incredible urge to rob a bank and move to McKinney. Goodness...
that house is GORGEOUS!!!!

;-D
robelyn

Julie Harward said...

I LOVE older homes like this, they have so much character! This is really beautiful. :D

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

I love it. The floors are so pretty painted white.

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

How beautiful...I love the houses in McKinney and have thought about buying up there. White how pretty...can't imagine all that white with five boys...but they would have loved a bath with three water sprouts.

Michelle said...

That house! Oh my goodness...that's my dream home! *sigh* What a beautiful place...and thank you for coming by to say hi, Lisa! I've missed you! I've missed everyone! Hopefully I will not be MIA again....we are all healing and doing well and back to some sense of normal. :) By the way, adore the pumpkin down below. :)

Lots of love and hugs to you, Lisa!

xoxo

Michelle, Quincy and Emma

time worn interiors said...

Oh Wow! I could live there!
tot

Liz said...

I love that bathroom sink! What a great idea if you have a houseful of boys. Not so great for the girls though... And that kitchen! Oh! My!
Thanks for sharing! :)

~Liz

Blogging tips