Monday, October 3, 2011

Revisiting Sarah's House

Have you gals picked up HGTV"S new magazine yet?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inside is a lovely editorial about interior designer Sarah Richardson' country house. I know you remember that beautiful home.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well I will not spoil the surprise but the article is so charming, showing Sarah and her family really living in the house...kids playing in their rooms, Sarah and her hubby lounging on the couch. It's really a sweet piece and it's on news stands now.:)







9 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Lisa!
I heard they were doing a magazine but haven't seen it yet!
I love Sarah so will have to find it!
Thanks for letting me know it was out there already!
Hugs from here
Donna

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

I love how you share all these magazines with us. I will have to check it out. Now, the $100 question....would you buy the next issue?

Julie Harward said...

A very pretty house...love it all! :D

Liz said...

I have not seen this yet... I will be on the look out for it. Her home is so cute! :) Love those doors.

~Liz

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Always love seeing how others live! Pretty, pretty!

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

What a delightful house!! Will have to check it out.

The Southern Fried Bride said...

New follower and I am so glad I found your wonderful blog!

myletterstoemily said...

that is one of my all time favorite
entry halls. the red closet doors
make the gorgeous antique chest
just POP!

GardenofDaisies said...

I LOVE Sarah R!! I remember when they did this on tv, but didn't realize it was really HER house! :-) I wish she would come and redo my house.

Blogging tips