Friday, October 14, 2011

Own a Piece of History

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the first time in 114 years that this house has been on the open market! So amazing. And what an amazing home! Have a look.

Beautiful porch and entryway
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lovely updated kitchen and baths
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Warm, inviting living areas
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To find out more about this spectacular home go here.








9 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Simply breath taking!

Stacey said...

Amazing! I could absolutely move in there.

Stacey said...

Amazing! I could absolutely move in there.

Betsy said...

What a beautiful home! I love seeing the insides of classics like these. I just discovered your blog and have enjoyed catching up. I'm your newest follower.

Betsy

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Isn't that just wonderful...now where is that bank for me to rob...LOL

Somehow they just aren't built like this way anymore and my son is a custom home builder...I must send him these pics.

Lovely, and how peaceful

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

114 years~ how amazing! This home has been well loved. I wonder why they are moving.

Liz said...

Sigh! I love it.... Kinda sad about it leaving a family like that though.

~Liz

Suzanne said...

What an amazing home!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Lisa,
Stop by StoneGable.... I have a fun surprise for you!
http://stonegable.blogspot.com/2011/10/and-winners-are-mikasa-giveaway-winners.html
Yvonne @ StoneGable

Blogging tips