Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oak Lane Designs

Last Saturday I was able to catch an episode of HGTV's Dina's Party. The episode featured 2 friends who decided to go in to business together making accessories. Dina helped them throw a tres chic (and a tad shabby) launch party.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Their company Oak Lane Designs is named after the street they both live on. Is that not the cutest? They sell their repurposed treasures on etsy and I thought you might enjoy seeing their wares.:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To visit Oak Lane Designs go here .









8 comments:

Marydon said...

Too cute, Linda. TY for bringing these lovely ladies to our attention.

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Julie Harward said...

They do beautiful work, very pretty1 Love the house in the post below too! :D

Hi, I'm Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I have that episode in my viewing que. I will check it out.

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

How creative are they! What inspiration...and how fun. Thanks for sharing.

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Great find, that's a sweet story and looks like they are having fun.

Liz said...

Very cute stuff! I love the color combos..... I'll go check it out!

~Liz

P.S. You asked me about The Hunger Games.... they are futuristic... kind of new world order kind of thing.... sort of like Fahrenheit 451.... Very good! 2 Thumbs up!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Lisa, Those are so cute. I'll go visit their Etsy. Thanks for telling us about it. laurie

Nancy said...

Oh those are adorable! going to check them out on etsy! thanks for the info! Nancy

Blogging tips