Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Dallas Flea

Mark your calendars now!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Dallas Flea will be back on the 24th of this month! This trendy invitation only flea market will once again play host to some vintage faves. Vendors participating in this month's lineup include, Uptown Country Home (Read my post about this sweet shop here),Flowering Ivy Designs, Southern Fried Paper, and Hip and Hippy...just to name a few! Here are some pics from previous fleas.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Admission is only $5.00! See ya there!








5 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Sounds (and looks) like a great time!

Liz said...

How Fun would that be?! :) If I was there I would so meet you there! :)

~Liz

Cindy said...

Oh man...Looks great, will for sure have to try and go.

OH and there should be a box upon your doorstep by Tuesday morning. :) Sorry my friend, that it took me so long.

Have a great weekend!

-c

Jemm said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I wish there were something like that around here. Have a great time!

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh thanks I have never been...now I am writing this on my calendar...now how am I missing your post, gonna check on that...I am looking forward to this...went to Canton recently, so ready for another one

Blogging tips