Monday, September 19, 2011

Christmas Ideas: The Blog Edition

This years edition of Christmas Ideas is chock full of bloggers and their Christmas decorating ideas!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Included in the issue- The Old Painted Cottage
Peeking Thru the Sunflowers
Pure Style Home
Kitschy Digitals
Heidi Boyd
Quiltish
Centsational Girl
The Lettered Cottage
White Flower Farmhouse

There honestly might be more...I just lost count! Congrats to all the bloggers! It's a great issue full of festive fun. Get your copy today!







5 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

I'm going to keep my eye out for this issue! Thanks for the info!

Sewn With Grace said...

I just bought this the other day. Love it!! Thanks for the Mollie Makes video. I'm going to post it tomorrow. So stinkin' cute!

Cindy said...

This is one of the best Christmas ones out there. I will have to pick it up! The new Mingle is out too...I wanted to take a peek at that as well. So many mags, so little time! ;)

Christmas bingo said...

Christmas, and other gift giving occasions, occur on the same day every year.Why is that so many people are rushing frantically to the 24-hour Christmas Eve last chance sales?

annewalker said...

I must say that the author of this blog - none other than Lisa - share wonderful Christmas Ideas. Thank you for sharing. I love them.

Blogging tips