Friday, July 22, 2011

Enchanting Country French Home

This lovely home was beautifully decorated by Robin Riddle of the Dallas design team Fox and Riddle. Have a look see!

Gorgeous stone exterior
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Magnificent Greatroom
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wood Paneled Dining Room
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a fabulous kitchen!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't you love this powder room?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And who doesn't heart a mudroom? Especially one this adorable!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But my favorite feature? This cottage-y guest house!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see this listing please go here






9 comments:

Marydon said...

Awesome! Places we just dream of ...
Happy PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

SOOO nice!!

Stacey said...

It just doesn't get any prettier than that.

red.neck chic said...

You do realize that with every house you show I just want to move North even more... right?

Gorgeous!

;-D robelyn

Rita said...

What a beautiful home! I don't have one like this, but I am very thankful for the one I have. I have loved every minute I have spent putting it together!

Julie Harward said...

So beautiful...I thought the mud room was the entry! :D

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Just great from beginning to end...one year my son's worked for Holmes Builders, they are friends of ours, and hewn beams to go into some of his homes. Oh the wood work in this house, like his, just catches my eye.

Thanks for sharing...fun to see.

Liz said...

Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! This house is so much like a house that is here in our Central Phoenix area. It is my absolute DREAM House. I love this one too. :)

~Liz

Cindy said...

Fabulous house and especially LOVE that table in the mudroom...way cute!

Blogging tips