Monday, July 11, 2011

Beatin' The Heat

Look what I'm doin'.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got it last week from our fellow Blogger Alicia Paulson. Check out her oh so sweet business card.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And all this scrumpdillyious wool yarn!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ya'll would be proud of me. Even though I have not done any needlework since I was like...12, it's all come back to me! I'm all the way up to C! I know. It takes so little to get me excited.:)







10 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Oh my gosh! This is so sweet and charming! Makes me wish I knew how to do crewel work! I love it. How perfect is this for a little girl's room?? You could have a whole side business going! Be sure to show us when you finish.

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Looks like a fun project and you will have a work of art when you are done.

Julie Harward said...

That is so cute..love it! I love to just sit and listen to music and do handwork too. :D

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

This will be an heirloom when it is done! I love samplers!
Yvonne

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Alicia lives up here close by...she is one talented lady! Love the handiwork!

myletterstoemily said...

way to go, lisa! i couldn't 'yarn' unless
you paid me . . . a LOT! hope you're
not melting down there. sorry about
the excessive heat.

Liz said...

:) Cute! I can't wait to see it! :)

~Liz

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh I missed this...that is great! I have been wanting to go back and do some needle work also...haven't in years...but now I need glasses. I have good intentions, but life seems to get in the way. Yea for you!

Donna Lynn Grace said...

I love the Rosie Little Things site. She really makes it a lovely escape.

Cindy said...

Awwwwwww. How cool is that? She was THE very first blog that I started reading. And I sent her a note to tell her what her blog meant to me and she responded with a note in kind. She has been a fave ever since!

Blogging tips