Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Perfect Craft Room

Thought you sweet peeps would enjoy seeing this beautiful craft room!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It is actually a suite of rooms which includes an office
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As well as a beautiful sitting room
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This versatile room was featured in the Fall 2008 Creative Home magazine. Gosh I miss that mag.:(
Anyhoo the house that this crafty space belongs to is for sale and you can see the whole shebang here.







12 comments:

Rita said...

Wow, how nice to have such a craft room! I imagine they really enjoy that room.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love, love this room....I want it.....Great blog

Stacey said...

Wouldn't that be fun to have? The view through the craft room windows looks pretty wonderful too.

myletterstoemily said...

my goodness, even i could craft something
in a room that beautiful!

red.neck chic said...

i think i just drooled on my keyboard...

i am green with envy - i want that room!!! LOL

;-D robelyn

Rebecca said...

How fabulous! I miss that mag, too!

xoRebecca

Nancy said...

Hi Lisa, Thanks for welcoming me back!!!

Now...these pics are beautiful...gotta check out more! Nancy

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh these are just great. I will put them in my dream file...how much fun. I loved the first one. I will lose my craft room on this move..ugh! college son coming back to finish up his degree, but one day this would be great.
Thanks for sharing....so much fun!!

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

I just texted the hubs that my next house needs a SUITE of Steph rooms!

Julie Harward said...

How fun it would be to have such a room..wow! :D

Erica said...

LOve this room! I want it so bad!!! :)

Homeowner Insurance Policy

Liz said...

Very nice! I love that shade of purple. I think I could make some stuff in there... :)

~Liz

Blogging tips