Monday, June 13, 2011

In Case Your Chickens Need a House

While perusing the British edition of Country Living magazine I came across these fairy tale chicken coops. Now what hen do you know that wouldn't love to move into this dream coop?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Complete with perches
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Handy nest boxes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the cutest little sweetheart window
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This just might be your chicken's ticket!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

www.FlyteSoFancy.co.uk





8 comments:

Julie Harward said...

That is the cutest thing...my chicks would love it! ;D

red.neck chic said...

*giggle*
it's not very redneck of me, but if I had chickens I would aim for something that cool...

LOL!!! Love it!
robelyn

Liz said...

I kinda wanna have chickens....but then again... maybe not... Maybe I just want a cute little chicken coupe. :)

~Liz

Barbara said...

That is just the cutest chicken coop I've ever seen!!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Learn something new everyday! Didn't know there was a British edition of Country Living. I think I'd like that! Thanks for letting us know about it.

Karen said...

THAT is too stinkin' cute!!!
Too bad we can't have chickens here!
:) Karen

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

How did I miss this...too, too cute...now who wouldn't love to have chickens if it looks like this...well I am sure chickens aren't in my near future....but this would be fun for grandchildren

Chris said...

Hey, that is a nice coop. It beats the plain look of the average chicken coop!

Blogging tips