Friday, June 24, 2011

Do You Know Tilda?

It's the european craft line created by Norwegian artist Tone Finnanger. Have a look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sadly, we can't buy the craft products or fabrics in the USA but her delightful books are available on Amazon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Filled with all sorts of craft and decorating ideas...patterns included.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My sweet Mom even got in on the action and made me this darling trio of dollies.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Take a peek at the fun website here. And don't forget to check out her books on Amazon. I ordered a couple and just LOVE them!








6 comments:

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

These pretty things are a delight!
Her colors are soft and girly and flirty!
What a sweet post!
Yvonne

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh how fun....and so girly!!! They just make me smile...now if there was more estrogen in this household I could really enjoy these...but for now sports seems to be dominating.

Oh I enjoyed these...maybe I can find some place for one!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

I've never heard of this artist but I sure like her work and patterns! Thanks so much for showing us her unique style.

Liz said...

Those sweet little baby girls make me smile. I have never heard of her. But I bet she is the next newest thing. Her designs are darling! :)

~Liz

Stacey said...

How cute. The colors are so sweet.

Nancy said...

OH thank you for sharing Tilda! I gasped at every picture! Going to check it out! Nancy

Blogging tips