Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bloggerette Matchbox Swap Part One

This was my first matchbox swap and I had such a fun time with it! Here's what I sent my partner.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I glittered a vintage spoon and covered the box with paper roses and coffee dyed doilies and filled it with teeny tiny treats.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And boxed it up and sent it to New Jersey!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What fun! I can't wait to do it again!
PS Next post I'll show you what my sweet partner sent me!







11 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Very sweet..very pretty Lisa. :D

Haddock said...

That is a lot of effort, but well worth it :-)

Liz said...

Excuse me? EXCUSE ME!? Is that a sweet little vintage teaspoon? WAY too cute. I love it. I know she will love it. :)
I sent mine out Tuesday. I can't wait to see mine. :) I'm so glad that you told me about the swap. :) I hope you guys have a lovely 4th of July.

~Liz

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

I love what you made! It is precious! I love swaps and you did a great job for your partner!

Something Special said...

Very pretty matchboxes. are you interested in a fun swap and a giveaway. come say hi over at Something Special.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Lisa,
The pics only begin to do this justice. Cannot thank you enough for this gorgeous matchbox!
enJOY a lovely summer,
Kimberly

Becs said...

OMGNess! That box is ADORABLE! I love the glittered spoon and the roses and the colors and everything! Beautiful! Becs

Sewn With Grace said...

Oh, everything is sooo pretty! Love all your fun details, great job!

Gail said...

Everything works together for a sweet, pretty whole.

JoAnne said...

Beautifully done!

Something Special said...

For your first matchbox swap, you sure did it up lovely. I have glass glittered spoons before, am also like Elinor Dashwood, would have picked the same music as you, love your background, as I love anything toile, and love anything Jane Austen. I think we have much in common. Come visit me at Something Special. I am also a bloggerette sister. Take Care, Love your blog!

Blogging tips