Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quaint Cottage Kitchens

Thought you peeps might enjoy a little internet stroll through some sweet kitchens.

This is technically a keeping room but isn't it adorable? Love that dutch door. To visit the house that this sweet room belongs to go here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This Bluffview beauty is a charmer!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
To see more of this home go here

This pretty blue kitchen is so perfect it's sold!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And how precious is this yellow kitchen?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see the rest of this home go here

And finally, a precious redo by Carol Gantt.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Visit her website here.

Thanks for stopping by.Hope you all are having a great week.:)







12 comments:

Stacey said...

That second house is gorgeous! I love the colors and the use of space. Did you see the way they raised that ceiling? Wow. How nice to have 1.5 acres too.

Rita said...

There are some beautiful homes here. I can't imagine living in a 5 million dollar home. I guess everyone can dream, but I am quite content with my own home. It is nice to see how others live, though.

Rita said...

There are some beautiful homes here. I can't imagine living in a 5 million dollar home. I guess everyone can dream, but I am quite content with my own home. It is nice to see how others live, though.

Rita said...

There are some beautiful homes here. I can't imagine living in a 5 million dollar home. I guess everyone can dream, but I am quite content with my own home. It is nice to see how others live, though.

Miss Sandra said...

I'd simply be happy with the keeping room! *smiles*
Thank you for the eye candy. Hope you're having a blissful week!
Sandra

Miss Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita said...

Sorry Lisa, I am having trouble with Blogger tonight and I see that it put three post on here. I hope you can delete two of them!

Liz said...

You know I am all about that sweet little blue and white number! I just hung some blue and white plates above our windows... :)

~Liz

Julie Harward said...

I love them all...nothing I love more than a pretty kitchen! :D

myletterstoemily said...

i love each and every kitchen. thanks for
sharing them with us. i have a tiny bit
from each one in my new kitchen but
am dying for that dutch door!

Liz said...

Hi Again! Thanks for telling me about the swap! I didn't know. I'm all signed up. :) Maybe we will get each other. :)

~Liz

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh these are just wonderful...I want to copy and put them in a dream kitchen folder for my son to build me one day...I can hear him now, "Mom do you know what that would cost?"
Love, love the dutch door...great and fun kitchens. Thanks for another dreamy post

Blogging tips