Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yours For The Asking

I know you Sweet Peas have this issue of Veranda magazine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You'll be delighted to know that the dreamy country french manse so beautifully depicted within its covers is for sale! Just in case you have an extra $2,995,000 laying around.:)

Isn't the color of the shutters pretty?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The dreamiest kitchen ev-ah!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A most lovely toile guest bedroom and bath.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And what's a Buckhead mansion without a beautiful garden?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see this home's listing go here.










7 comments:

The Tablescaper said...

How neat. I could see myself in each and every room - particularly the blue toile!

Be sure to join in the fun of "Where do you keep it all? - Part 2".

- The Tablescaper

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh how fun to view...I was lifted straight out of my life and into dream world.
Oh my do you think people who owns these types of houses even use their kitchens?

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

wow - gorgeous!! what a fantastic place!

Julie Harward said...

I don't have this magazine but I love the house, that bathroom and everything else is so beautiful! :D

myletterstoemily said...

i'll take it!

i adore the cool blue/grey shutters with the
soft yellow facade. brilliant and such a lovely
foreshadowing of the gorgeous interior.

are you melting down there? we already have
highs in the mid 90's. melting . . . melting.

Liz said...

Now THAT is french country! :) What a beautiful home.

I hope you have a great weekend!!!
~Liz

prolix said...

I loved ur Interior Decorating of ur house for all room are simply nice and good to see........

Houses in Australia

Blogging tips