Monday, May 16, 2011

Faith

Bestselling author, Jennifer Haigh
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
has crafted a powerful novel centering around today's headlines of scandal that has rocked the Roman Catholic Church.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When Father Arthur Breen is accused of the unthinkable, the long buried secrets of his complicated Irish American family begin to be revealed. This is an anguishing story, full of suspense, that will keep you guessing up until the very end.
Ms. Haigh is an accomplished storyteller, who skillfully weaves a tale that will have you talking at the water cooler long after reading it. While the subject matter of this novel does not make for easy reading, it does make for compelling discussion. Faith is a great choice for a book club interested in current events and lively debate.
To discover more about this novel and others by Ms. Haigh, please visit her website here.
To host a book tour of your own please visit TLC Book Tours here.








3 comments:

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

HI lisa!

I need more reading time lol, so when I do, I'll have to check out your recommendations! I love that chaise on your Mothers day post, wow!! I'll take one of those now :) Maybe that will make me a better reader too :) Thanks for sharing! And thanks for always being so sweet! Hugs, Cynthia

Rita said...

Thank you for the review. I wish I had more time for reading, for I love to read. This book sounds intriguing, even though it may be hard reading because of the subject matter. Some books are that way. Again, thanks!

heathertlc said...

I think my book club could really get into a great discussion about this book. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it - thanks for being on the tour.

Blogging tips