Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Craft Party

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today I'm joining Laura for her Spring Craft Party.
This cover was my inspiration.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The idea of a BIG recipe file to store ALL my stuff was just too enticing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I placed an order with Emma's Paperie

which was packaged so beautifully (complete with a goody bag) and proceeded to make this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



A Few Close ups
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm still getting all my recipes together and organizing my new recipe file but I'm really pleased with it.:)
Hugs and smooches to Miss Laura for hosting this fun bloggy party!







11 comments:

Nook & Cranny said...

Lisa,
Your receipe file is so interesting. I am inspired!
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

red.neck chic said...

LISA! I don't cook - but I'd have your recipe file front and center on my kitchen counter! THAT is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Love the colors!!!

;-D robelyn

Gypsy Brocante said...

To die for!! That would make recipe oranizing a FUN project ... thank you for your inspiration!

xo
Jill

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh your project is beyond adorable!

Thank you SO very much for linking up.

Have a gorgeous weekend.

Jori said...

I ADORE this! I really need to organize my recipes! LOVE your blog! I am excited to follow.

Sarah said...

How beautiful! I'm going to find me a good box and see if I can't come up with something like that for me! :) Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Sarah

Rita said...

Lisa, next you can come organize all my recipes and put them in a beatiful box like you made for yours! have a wonderful weekend and get lots done!

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Some how I missed this...how cute and creative...and so cheerful!

Liz said...

Very cute! :) I love this idea! :)

~Liz

Karen said...

OK LIsa, I need details. How big is the box? What kind of a box is it? Is this just for recipes?
HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS THAT?
You did WONDERFUL!
Makes me kind of break out in a little sweat itching to get into my craftroom and CREATE something.
Hmmm...Easter is on Sunday isn't it...
YAY!
Have a wonderful week and a great Easter!
Hugs! Karen

Cindy said...

I thought this was so adorable when I saw it on the cover. And yours is turning out sooo cute! Don't you love great mail packages like that. Lovingly put together with a hands on touch. I do.

-c

Blogging tips