Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fun Shop Alert!

The most recent issue of Country Almanac magazine featured a charming home decorated with painted furniture from Brambles a sweet shop in Occoquan, Virginia. Thought you peeps would enjoy seeing these pics!

Lovely Hand Painted Furniture
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Slipcovered Furniture and Accessories
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lovely Shop!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Brambles
307 Mill Street
Occoquan, VA 22125
703.492.0401
www.bramblesstudio.com









12 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

it looks amazing! what a great find!

Sue Giannotta said...

Looks like a sweet shop. I love the painted furniture. Off to visit the site you shared. Thanks.

Atelier de Charo said...

A lovely shop!

Hugs
Charo

red.neck chic said...

When are we going? ;-D

LOVE IT! robelyn

Julie Harward said...

Thanks Lisa...I would like to spend about 2 hours in this cute shop..I just love it! ;D

Melissa Miller said...

Oh how beautiful and charming it all looks Lisa. I want to visit!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Adorable and I love the red checked lamp shade along with everything else!

Rita said...

Looks like a shop that you would really enjoy browsing through.

Liz said...

You know I want those blue and white pillows! :)

Way cute shop!!

~Liz

Jemm said...

What a sweet shop! I wish it were near MY home :)

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh what a fun shop...and more inspiration! Thanks for sharing...so enjoyed!

Karen said...

ALl I can say I am so glad I do not live anywhere near this shop! I'd be so broke... those doors - am LOVING those doors. Sigh.
LOVE THIS!
Happy Saturday!
Karen

Blogging tips