Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Is a Reno in Your Future?

If you live in the Dallas area and are anticipating a renovation I must tell you about Carol Gantt. She is a construction consultant and designer and has done some beautiful work, especially in the Lakewood area. Take a gander of her beautiful designs.
Everything from exterior work
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

to kitchens, laundry rooms and baths
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And all points in between!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To contact Carol Gantt please visit her website
www.carolgantt.com
214.327.7854






8 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Okay - seriously. If she could make that first kitchen happen in my house she'd be my hero forever. EVER!

;-D LOVE it all - but I'm going back to look at the first kitchen...

robelyn

Rita said...

Looks like she does some lovely work. I'd love to have a whole new kitchen, but... My kitchen is so small and I have always had a big kitchen, so this one has been a challange! Have a wonderful day!

Stacey said...

That bathroom! Oh my.

Liz said...

OOOOH! I sooooo want a country apron sink! sigh....

~Liz

LV said...

I live near Dallas, but could never afford This lady. She certainly does great work. I appreciated your visit.

myletterstoemily said...

she has exquisite taste. i loved the curtain
under the sink!

Cindy said...

LOVE that sink. And is that lime green/black and clean pine dining room not the best? Love it!

c

Karen said...

Lisa, that is a home to die for. LOVE the kitchen!
Thanks for sharing! Karen

Blogging tips