Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crave

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have you heard about Crave? It is a guide for and about women business owners. Inside are beautiful photos and the stories behind these inspiring women and their businesses...all kinds of businesses. Everything from darling brick and mortar boutiques to healthcare professionals to e-commerce entreprennesses (I got that word from Crave! Ha!). Here. Have a look inside.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is from the Dallas edition but they are in most major cities. Go to their website here to see your city. Then high-tail it to the near retailer (in Dallas area our friends at My Favorite Room and Patina Green both carry Crave) and get yourself a copy. You will find inspiration, support and encouragement within its pages. As Martha says...It's a good thing.:)







4 comments:

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

You always have such great info... you always inspire me and it usually just lets the Lord kinda nudge me. Thanks I need to check this out!
Have a great weekend...it is suppose to be beautiful.

mra said...

I will have to check that out too! The pics you posted look beautiful.

THE OLD GEEZER said...

Never heard of it. I'll pass on the info to my wife :-)

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

I checked this out and it was great...I was caught by the "Dwelling with Dignity"...I am passing that on to my business sons.

Blogging tips