Friday, March 25, 2011

Anthro Does Pink

Pretty pink finds at everyone's favorite store!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A reversible swimsuit! How cute is this?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the quaintest, quirkiest necklace! I think I'm in love!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sweet pink knobs to freshen up your cabinets or chest.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These candles are the absolute best! Love the pink jar!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


To visit Anthropologie's website please go here.


To see other pink posts please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.









11 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Lisa, just checking in...hope you are well.
I love the pink...I would love to do a little pink bedroom for a little girl and use those precious glass knobs. Too sweet.
Have a great weekend!
Tracy

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Cute, cute, cute...I think I am going to go buy a pink candle today, this male dominated household could use some pink. LOL
Off to the ball field...enjoyed!

Gracie Jewellery said...

I love that top with the pink sash. Happy Pink Saturday!

Liz said...

Louvers me some Anthropology!!!!
Maybe I'll run over there this weekend! :)

~Liz

Terri Morse said...

The pink sash is a beautiful complement to the pretty blouse. My favorite is the knob. Have a lovely weekend! Terri

Gail said...

Happy PS. Great pinks, the swim suit is sweet, from a day when classy was in. Love the knob and the candle. Sweet pink finds.
Hugs
Gail

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

You mentioned Seventeen magazine...well you will laugh, I found a folder the other day with ads for engagement rings from Seventeen magazines that I had clipped out....they are at least 32 years old...what memories you brought back mentioning that on my hope chest...too funny!

Laura said...

No Anthropologie in my neck of the woods-
I just look online-


I love pink!

Laura

d. reyné said...

Hi Lisa!
I love the vintage looking reversable bathing suit!
So cute!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Donna

SellWoWAccount said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jemm said...

Anthro is awesome, too bad their prices are ludicrous!

Blogging tips