Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Favorite Room is Moving

Kathy McCabe's precious retail shop My Favorite Room is moving from downtown Plano, Tx to downtown McKinney, Tx! Be still my heart! You remember Kathy, don't you? I've posted about her adorable boutique before.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



She has the most amazing things and the sweetest staff. I know she will be a welcome addition to downtown McKinney!
The new store will be open at 10:00 am on Feb. 17th
218 East Virginia, McKinney Tx 75069








7 comments:

red.neck chic said...

When I read your title I thought, "uh oh... somebody put the wheels back on the house axles..."

nah, I'm kidding. LOLOLOL

I LOVE McKinney - now I have yet one more reason to go duct tape the square again!!!

;-D I'll tell her you sent me!!!
robelyn

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh yea!!! another good excuse to go to McKinney...although Grapevine would have been closer...we loved Charles Dickens's Christmas there this past year..well my five year old and I did...now I will have to put that on my calendar...glad to see they are getting more stores!

Stacey said...

One more reason I would really love to McKinney!

Rita said...

The home of my birth, the home of my heart! I miss "Dickens of a Christmas on the Square" after moving from there. The shops there are sooooo good. Looks like there is another good shop to visit now! Enjoy all the browsing while you are there.

Lindsey Horton said...

Hi Lisa! Great seeing you today! Thank you for your kind words. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Blessings,
Lindsey

Liz said...

Oh My GOSH! What an incredible shop. This is what Heaven looks like to me!:)

~Liz

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

We love going to McKinney! I'm going to look for this shop the next time we visit!
We still haven't seen Secretariat, though we'd love to! So you're not the last! :)

Blogging tips