Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Beautiful New Store in McKinney

Friday Linda and I went to the grand opening of My Favorite Room's beautiful new McKinney location! How many times can you say beautiful in one post?

First impressions are everything and I was impressed!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every single square inch is utterly drool worthy! You must go see for yourself!
My Favorite Room
218 E. Virginia St.
McKinney, TX 75069
www.kbmdesigns.blogspot.com





11 comments:

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Hi Lisa! Did you leave a trail of drool as you wandered through the rooms? I think I might have. Did you buy anything? :)

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you...now I know what I am doing this weekend! My husband works on weekends and I have been having a pity party, so instead I am scheduling things, so I now have a trip to McKinney on the calendar.
How fun! Looks great!

Rita said...

Did I tell you that I am a true McKinneyite? I was born there and lived there for a long time. I love that town. We have moved to east Texas, but McKinney is still "home". Aren't the stores there great. This one looks particularly good. Will have to visit it next time we are there. Have a great day.

Karen Valentine said...

OMG!! And I thought the shop I featured was drool worthy!! This is Fabulous!!! Maybe I will get to visit it when I come out there next month! Speaking of which... will you be going to Round Top? And specifically the bloggers party??
xo,
Karen

Tiara said...

What a beautiful shop, I wish I lived closer to it! Thanks for sharing

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Just dreamy! wow, your blog is so lovely and the music, wowzie! Have a blessed day.

Melissa Miller said...

Wow! Lisa it is a beautiful store full of unique things. Love it.

Warmly, ~Melissa

Lindsey Horton said...

Hi Lisa! Thank you for your kind words and support of the new store. We are blessed by wonderful customers/followers like you. Hope to see you soon!

Lindsey :)

Liz said...

Gorgeous! What a beautiful place to visit!

~Liz

Karen said...

OMG! I wanna go! I am going to Round Top in a few weeks - how far is McKinney from there? (Get real Karen, Texas is a BIG state!)
Any chance you are going to Round Top too?
:) Let me know.
Karen

Cindy said...

ohmygosh...it looks amazing. I feel a road trip coming on...and I need to eat at Patina Green again..man, I love that place. Thanks for the tip on this, looks fab!

c

Blogging tips