Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tour a Plano Pretty

I was so excited to show you this house!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I remember seeing it in a local shelter publication probably 10 years ago. I saved that magazine for years! The designer was Lisa Luby Ryan and the design is still as beautiful and current as it was 10 years ago. Good design is timeless.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What a great breakfast room and what a collection of majolica!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gorgeous master with that fabulous Adele Kerr bed. You can check it out here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

To see more about this listing go here.










9 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Lisa... I think I just drooled on my keyboard!!! THAT is stunning!!! I love all the windows! And the black toile trays (I think that's what they are....) climbing the staircase? ah!!!

Thank You!!!
;-D robelyn

The Tablescaper said...

Beautiful home. Thanks for sharing it.

- The Tablescaper

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Love love love! I adore Lisa Luby Ryan and Adelle Kerr! This homes is breathtaking...this is sooooooo my taste! I would love to get my hands on all of those black trays;)!

Liz said...

Lovely! This is a gorgeous home. Are you still looking for a new place?

~Liz

Michelle said...

Oh to dream! That house is gorgeous, Lisa! I love the great room especially...oh and the diamond tiled floor!! *sigh*

glimpse of my world said...

I did not know you were local!! You should come to cowboys!! Go here cowboysandcowboys.com!!
and if you want a new house .. have I got a beauty on Swiss Avenue!!

Sue Giannotta said...

Really pretty timeless house Lisa. Many elements I love, majolica, black and white marble floors, a little bit of leopard, hand painted cupboards in the bathroom, toile trays, brick chimney, Chippendale dining room chairs. A lot to work with here.
xoxo
Sue

Melissa Miller said...

It is stunning Lisa! I love the staircase and all of the windows.

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Oh love this and right near me...in fact, since my son is a custom home builder and worked for years with Holmes Builders...I think I know this designer's work
This is great...home and designs are one of my passions...thanks for sharing!

Blogging tips